Can the Internet Really Make You Rich?
As a matter of fact, it can! And in a myriad of ways!
Many of us constantly read about some crazy blogger who nets an unreasonably high profit off his website, or that guy making a million dollars with an online shop. To the average Joe, these people are basically lottery winners. He would never dream of doing what these guys do.
Sadly, I used to have the view of that average Joe. To me, the internet was about memes, Facebook, all that jazz. The ‘money’ part was for companies and established veterans. But all that changed when I did a little research.
Enough about me , though, that’s what the ‘About Me’ page is for! The point I’m trying to make is the internet is a goldmine of financial opportunities, if you know what to look for.
A Hundred Choices?! Internet Income!
As mentioned, the internet is full of potential moneymaking opportunities. Here are a few:
- Affiliate Marketing (visit the introduction for more on this)
- Freelancing: Sell your services online for a fee
- Content Monetization: Content is king, and your content can be sold around the Internet on several platforms
- Actual Jobs: You can actually work jobs online
- Reviews: Just review a product or service and get paid for it!
- eCommerce: Sell things online! The most popular method
As the infographic above suggests, there are many platforms to make money on. Future posts on this site will go in detail on these platforms. The posts will be grouped in this category.
Do you have any other platforms or methods that I missed? Share your thoughts below!